We haven’t talked about this in ages, so I thought we’d have a fun little poll today about your favorite office supplies! Which pen do you swear by? What notebook do you buy again and again? What planner are you prepping for 2018? And, on the techy side, what calendar app do you let run your life? What to do list app are you using? Is there any other office “thing” you just can’t do without? Here’s a handy template for your responses…
- pen –
- notebook/notepad –
- planner –
- calendar app/program –
- to do list app/program –
- other office “thing” you can’t do without –
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
- pen – Pilot G2 blue
- notebook/notepad – Composition notebooks (with a leather cover I got ages ago)
- planner – searching (although I bought The Happy Planner for 2018 because I found one for $10 and it was pretty and blue)
- calendar app/program – searching
- to do list app/program – Just bought Things and LOVE IT, particularly for big picture projects, but it’s early days (and I wish I could edit it on PC). I still like RTM for smaller projects. (I’ve also tried Asana, Trello, Todoist… so far really love Things far more than those.)
- other office “thing” you can’t do without – I have strong opinions on the best eraser, but no strong opinions elsewhere…
Over to you, readers — what are your favorite office supplies (and office-supply-like apps)? What are you stocking your office with for 2018? (Are you getting them as stocking stuffers for anyone you know?)
Picture via Stencil.