Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Akris Punto is one of my favorite brands for high-quality basics. These mid-rise ankle pants have a tiny bit of elastane for a bit of stretch, but the sharp crease makes them look really crisp and put-together.
I would wear these pants with a untucked blouse and a non-matching blazer for a professional, but not too formal look.
These pants are $395 at Nordstrom and come in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 6.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!