Cobalt is back, and it isn’t just among the big designers like McQueen — both Limited and Express have cobalt trousers this season. (Express’s are a bit more subdued if these seem a bit… bright.) Limited also has them as “ankle trousers,” and they also come in a bright green. (There is also a matching blazer.) The pant was $79.95, but is marked to $47.97 today — it’s available in regular, petite, and tall sizes. Cassidy Bootcut PantsThe Express pants go up to size 18, but here’s another pair that goes up to size 22. Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected] (L-all)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 10.3.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 20% off $125+
- J.Crew – The Big Fall Event: 40% off your purchase, including sale styles!
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off sitewide, no exclusions; extra 20% off 3+ styles
- Loft – 25% off full-price styles
- Madewell – Sale’s on sale, take an extra 20% off sale styles.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%; save 25% on 2+ items
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Friends & Family Sale: 25% off new arrivals
- Shopbop – Sale, up to 70% off! Lots of cute bags on sale, including Mansur Gavriel cloud clutches.
- Victoria’s Secret – Fall Deals Event: Up to 50% off
Other Sales of Note:
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary):
- I’m the manager of a 50-person team, and I’m getting complaints that two team leaders are having an affair and making people uncomfortable – how should I respond?
- If you’re content where you are in your career and don’t want to advance — can you share why?
- What are some things that make you feel like you’re getting a super-rich life experience for cheap?
- How to quit after maternity leave?
- What are some of the “extras” you do at your job that you don’t get pay or recognition for?
- I am all of a sudden super interested in looking well put together and maybe even trendy/stylish. I have no idea where to start for what’s in and appropriate for my age and body (size 10). Where should I turn for inspiration?