Nisolo shoes often win rave reviews from readers, particularly for their oxfords, which are a nice, sleek option if you’re looking for flats to wear with ankle pants or dresses.
These are available in three colors, although one thing to note is that the black oxford has brown soles — I prefer black on black or brown on brown, etc., but that’s a personal preference. These look really great, and people swear by Nisolo for comfort and durability.
The James Oxford comes in sizes 6–10, is priced at $168, and has lots of great reviews at Nisolo.com. James Oxford
For a more affordable option, Zappos has $99 oxfords from Dolce Vita that come in five colors.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 70% off sale styles; up to 40% off fresh picks
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off dresses; up to 60% off 100s more styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything; 30% off when you spend $100; extra 50% off clearance
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)