Look at this beautiful chair! I’m in love with the colors of the cotton upholstery, and I think the symmetrical design with the central focal point is an interesting alternative to the more typical all-over pattern of upholstered chairs. Anthropologie allows customers to submit photos with online reviews, so check those out, too! Most of the reviews so far are very positive. (The photos show that a simpler, black-and-white pattern was also available originally but is now sold out, alas.)
This chair would look great with a rug similar to the one pictured (it looks like it may be jute) or with a sisal one (or else with a soft, cream-colored rug); hardwood floors would complement it really well, too.
The chair, which was originally priced at $1,298, is now $899.95. While, unfortunately, sale furniture like this is excluded, today you can get an extra 40% off sale items at Anthropologie!
(Note that the chair doesn’t arrive as shown but is “easily assembled,” according to the product description.)
Where are you buying furniture from lately, readers? Here’s our furniture-store discussion from a couple of years ago…
Looking for a chair designed for working instead of lounging? Check out our favorites!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.18.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off entire site; extra 60% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else