Look at this beautiful chair! I’m in love with the colors of the cotton upholstery, and I think the symmetrical design with the central focal point is an interesting alternative to the more typical all-over pattern of upholstered chairs. Anthropologie allows customers to submit photos with online reviews, so check those out, too! Most of the reviews so far are very positive. (The photos show that a simpler, black-and-white pattern was also available originally but is now sold out, alas.)
This chair would look great with a rug similar to the one pictured (it looks like it may be jute) or with a sisal one (or else with a soft, cream-colored rug); hardwood floors would complement it really well, too.
The chair, which was originally priced at $1,298, is now $899.95. While, unfortunately, sale furniture like this is excluded, today you can get an extra 40% off sale items at Anthropologie!
(Note that the chair doesn’t arrive as shown but is “easily assembled,” according to the product description.)
Where are you buying furniture from lately, readers? Here’s our furniture-store discussion from a couple of years ago…
Looking for a chair designed for working instead of lounging? Check out our favorites!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125