We’ve talked in the past about “my lips but better” tinted lip balms and as the weather gets (slightly) warmer I find myself reaching for that old stalwart, Clinique’s Black Honey. So, first, a whole-hearted recommendation for it: it’s affordable, it’s the perfect light wash of red, it’s not too sticky or drying or annoying, and ultimately it’s just that perfect weightless lip balm with a hint of color. Second, some Qs for the readers — what are your favorite makeup stalwarts that you reach for, year after year? For those of you who like MLBB tints — what is your holy grail product? Pictured: Clinique Almost Lipstick
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
2019 Update: We’re adding this tinted balm to our Workwear Hall of Fame because after years it’s still around and getting rave reviews.
Psst: these are some of our favorite MLBB tints (“my lips but better”) — a super easy office makeup look!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-27-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves