We’ve talked in the past about “my lips but better” tinted lip balms and as the weather gets (slightly) warmer I find myself reaching for that old stalwart, Clinique’s Black Honey. So, first, a whole-hearted recommendation for it: it’s affordable, it’s the perfect light wash of red, it’s not too sticky or drying or annoying, and ultimately it’s just that perfect weightless lip balm with a hint of color. Second, some Qs for the readers — what are your favorite makeup stalwarts that you reach for, year after year? For those of you who like MLBB tints — what is your holy grail product? Pictured: Clinique Almost Lipstick
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
2019 Update: We’re adding this tinted balm to our Workwear Hall of Fame because after years it’s still around and getting rave reviews.
Psst: these are some of our favorite MLBB tints (“my lips but better”) — a super easy office makeup look!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping