We’ve talked in the past about “my lips but better” tinted lip balms and as the weather gets (slightly) warmer I find myself reaching for that old stalwart, Clinique’s Black Honey. So, first, a whole-hearted recommendation for it: it’s affordable, it’s the perfect light wash of red, it’s not too sticky or drying or annoying, and ultimately it’s just that perfect weightless lip balm with a hint of color. Second, some Qs for the readers — what are your favorite makeup stalwarts that you reach for, year after year? For those of you who like MLBB tints — what is your holy grail product? Pictured: Clinique Almost Lipstick
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
2019 Update: We’re adding this tinted balm to our Workwear Hall of Fame because after years it’s still around and getting rave reviews.
Psst: these are some of our favorite MLBB tints (“my lips but better”) — a super easy office makeup look!
Workwear sales of note for 11.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales — up to 50% off! See some of our picks here. Also of note: TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off entire site (and storewide); extra 60% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Boden – 15% off full-price items; 30% off outerwear and sleepwear
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- Anthropologie – 30% off; extra 30% off sale items