Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The Nordstrom Clearance Sale continues, and there’s still a ton left. We rounded up our top workwear and handbag picks on Wednesday, but I didn’t really get to shoes or coats until today. Thus, here are some of my top picks for shoe brands (selection as well as quality and comfort) and coats, below… happy weekend, everyone!
Shoes: Anya Li, Aquatalia by Marvin K., Attilio Giusti Leombruni, Børn, Clarks, Cole Haan, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce Vita, Enzo Angiolini, Franco Sarto, Frye, Halogen, Hunter, Isola, Ivanka Trump, Kate Spade New York, Sam Edelman, Sole Society, Stuart Weitzman, Taryn Rose, Tory Burch, Vince
Some of my favorite picks for individual shoes are below (in order of price):
- OK, fine, totally not shoes, but I love the papers, coasters, and decorative plates with fun quotes from Ben’s Garden — this one has the classic Kate Hepburn quote, “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” It’s $8.40 (was $14).
- Circus by Sam Edelman ‘Cruz’ Slip-On, was $80 now $54 (limited sizes)
- Circus by Sam Edelman ‘Hamilton’ Bootie, was $99, now $70 (sizes 6-10, taupe, black, brown)
- Isolá ‘Tace’ Pump, was $109 now $80 (sizes 6-11, red and black)
- Sam Edelman ‘Zachary’ Cutout Ankle Cuff Suede Pump, was $140 now $84 (sizes 5-12, navy, black, red)
- Ivanka Trump ‘Nyle’ Mixed Media Captoe Pump, was $135 now $90 (3 colors, sizes 6-11)
- Cole Haan ‘Air Tali’ Wedge Pump, was $178 now $120, sizes 5-11, 3 widths, tons of colors — this wedge has been around forever!
- COACH ‘Veranda’ Pointy Toe Pump, was $198, now $133, sizes 5-11
- French Sole ‘Passport’ Flat, was $205 now $164 (sizes 5-11)
- Franco Sarto ‘Obelisk’ Knee High Wedge Boot, was $190, now $150 (so many tall boots! I liked the way this one looked the best, but there are a ton). This one comes in sizes 4-13, in black and brown.
- Via Spiga ‘Cindee’ Pointy Cap Toe Pump, was $250, now $150 (sizes 5-11, charcoal, black, and tan)
- Loeffler Randall ‘Tali’ Pump, was $350 now $210 (sizes 6-10)
- kate spade new york ‘yvonne’ loafer pump, was $350, now $210 (sizes 5-11, black and camel)
- kate spade new york ‘kev-mid’ wedge pump, was $350, now $210 (sizes 5-10)
- Vince ‘Cosette’ d’Orsay Pump, was $375 now $225 (sizes 5-11, black and beige) (tons of chic Vince pumps — great selection)
- Stuart Weitzman ‘Diploma’ Pointy Toe Pump, was $425 now $255 (sizes 5-11, cabernet & black)
And finally, here are a few of my favorite coats:
- GUESS Wool Blend Asymmetrical Military Coat, was $300 now $199 (sizes S-XL) — this Asymmetrical Zip Wool Blend Coat with Faux Fur & Faux Leather Trim is also great (same price/sizes)
- Tahari T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat, was $348 now $230 (Olivia Pope, anyone? Comes in burgundy and black, sizes XS-XL)
- Cinzia Rocca DUE Stand Collar Long Coat, was $1055, now $794, sizes 2-16, white, beige, black
- Missoni Long Chunky Knit Cashmere & Wool Coat, was $1970 now $1182 (sizes 4-10)
It’s been a few days since the sale started, ladies — what have you gotten?