This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The Nordstrom Clearance Sale continues, and there’s still a ton left. We rounded up our top workwear and handbag picks on Wednesday, but I didn’t really get to shoes or coats until today. Thus, here are some of my top picks for shoe brands (selection as well as quality and comfort) and coats, below… happy weekend, everyone!
Shoes: Anya Li, Aquatalia by Marvin K., Attilio Giusti Leombruni, Børn, Clarks, Cole Haan, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce Vita, Enzo Angiolini, Franco Sarto, Frye, Halogen, Hunter, Isola, Ivanka Trump, Kate Spade New York, Sam Edelman, Sole Society, Stuart Weitzman, Taryn Rose, Tory Burch, Vince
Some of my favorite picks for individual shoes are below (in order of price):
- OK, fine, totally not shoes, but I love the papers, coasters, and decorative plates with fun quotes from Ben’s Garden — this one has the classic Kate Hepburn quote, “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” It’s $8.40 (was $14).
- Circus by Sam Edelman ‘Cruz’ Slip-On, was $80 now $54 (limited sizes)
- Circus by Sam Edelman ‘Hamilton’ Bootie, was $99, now $70 (sizes 6-10, taupe, black, brown)
- Isolá ‘Tace’ Pump, was $109 now $80 (sizes 6-11, red and black)
- Sam Edelman ‘Zachary’ Cutout Ankle Cuff Suede Pump, was $140 now $84 (sizes 5-12, navy, black, red)
- Ivanka Trump ‘Nyle’ Mixed Media Captoe Pump, was $135 now $90 (3 colors, sizes 6-11)
- Cole Haan ‘Air Tali’ Wedge Pump, was $178 now $120, sizes 5-11, 3 widths, tons of colors — this wedge has been around forever!
- COACH ‘Veranda’ Pointy Toe Pump, was $198, now $133, sizes 5-11
- French Sole ‘Passport’ Flat, was $205 now $164 (sizes 5-11)
- Franco Sarto ‘Obelisk’ Knee High Wedge Boot, was $190, now $150 (so many tall boots! I liked the way this one looked the best, but there are a ton). This one comes in sizes 4-13, in black and brown.
- Via Spiga ‘Cindee’ Pointy Cap Toe Pump, was $250, now $150 (sizes 5-11, charcoal, black, and tan)
- Loeffler Randall ‘Tali’ Pump, was $350 now $210 (sizes 6-10)
- kate spade new york ‘yvonne’ loafer pump, was $350, now $210 (sizes 5-11, black and camel)
- kate spade new york ‘kev-mid’ wedge pump, was $350, now $210 (sizes 5-10)
- Vince ‘Cosette’ d’Orsay Pump, was $375 now $225 (sizes 5-11, black and beige) (tons of chic Vince pumps — great selection)
- Stuart Weitzman ‘Diploma’ Pointy Toe Pump, was $425 now $255 (sizes 5-11, cabernet & black)
And finally, here are a few of my favorite coats:
- GUESS Wool Blend Asymmetrical Military Coat, was $300 now $199 (sizes S-XL) — this Asymmetrical Zip Wool Blend Coat with Faux Fur & Faux Leather Trim is also great (same price/sizes)
- Tahari T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat, was $348 now $230 (Olivia Pope, anyone? Comes in burgundy and black, sizes XS-XL)
- Cinzia Rocca DUE Stand Collar Long Coat, was $1055, now $794, sizes 2-16, white, beige, black
- Missoni Long Chunky Knit Cashmere & Wool Coat, was $1970 now $1182 (sizes 4-10)
It’s been a few days since the sale started, ladies — what have you gotten?
Workwear sales of note for 12.1.23
Our favorites are in bold!
- Nordstrom – Limited-Time Sale of 11,000+ items; up to 25% off select women’s coats & jackets (ends 12/6); Nike up to 25% off (ends 12/2); markdowns include big deals on UGG, Natori, Marc Fisher LTD, Vionic and more!
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price styles; extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 25% off $125+
- ba&sh – Up to 50% off fall/winter styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer Sale: Up to 40% off; free same-day delivery for a limited time
- Club Monaco – 25% off almost everything
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off women’s styles; extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 60% off 2+ sale styles or 50% off 1
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off; spend $100, get an extra 10% off wallets — reader favorites include this laptop tote, this backpack, and this crossbody
- Summersalt – 30% off everything; up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is down to $75)
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase, including all markdowns — readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – Cold weather essentials up to 40% off
- Theory Outlet – Last-chance styles 70-80% off; up to 70% off coats; up to 60% off cashmere; extra 20% off 2 items and extra 25% off 3+ items; readers love this T-shirt
- Universal Standard – Up to 81% off; jeans start at $35
Kid- and Family-Related Sales
- BabyJogger – 25% off 3 items with code
- Crate & Kids – Toy & gift event: up to 50% off everything; save 10% off full price items
- J.Crew Crewcuts – 50% off everything; extra 30% off sale styles
- Ergobaby – 40% off Omni Breeze Carrier, 25% off Evolve 3-in-1 bouncer, $100 off Metro+ Strollers
- Graco – Up to 30% off car seats
- Strolleria – 25% off Wonderfold wagons, and additional deals on dadada, Cybex, and Peg Perego
- Walmart – Savings on Maxi-Cosi car seats, adventure wagons, rocker recliners, security cameras and more!
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- Favorite comfy pants for an overnight plane ride?
- I’ve got a nasty case of tech neck…
- What’s a good place for a relaxing solo escape?
- What’s the best commuter backpack?
- I’m early 40s and worry my career arc is ending…
- I canNOT figure out the proportions in this current season of fashion…
- How is everyone wearing scarves in 2023?
- What shoes are people wearing to work between boot and sandal season?
- What’s a good place for a relaxing solo escape?
- What are some of your go-to outfits that feel current?
- I need more activities that are social, easy to learn and don’t involve extreme running/jumping/etc.