Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Someone reminded me of Shabby Apple recently — I hadn’t checked out their site in years. They have a ton of machine washable, stretchy dresses with a slight vintage vibe, including this fun ponte dress.
Customer service says that despite its name it’s not a true wrap dress — it has a “skirted wrap panel attached” — and they recommend that you machine wash it inside-out on cold using the delicate cycle.
It’s $74, available in sizes 2-12. Shabby Apple Orca Wrap Dress
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – Summer sale is on! Save up to 60% through 9/12
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note:
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…