Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When the entire country is getting walloped by snow, ice, and freezing temperatures, there’s very little I can do to help except for seek out sunny yellow tops to cheer us all. This V-neck from Banana Republic would be perfect for brightening up a gray, black, or navy suit or just providing a little color to your Zoom call.
Banana Republic says that it’s safe to throw in both the washer and the dryer, which is always a big selling point for me.
The top is $35 (marked down from $79.50) and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL, tall sizes S–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L. It also comes in moondust (a really pretty light blue) and blue thistle.
A plus-size option from Daniel Rainn is $74 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping