Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Everything about this dress from J.Crew is calling my name: the slightly muted colors of the large leopard print, the perfectly drapey silk crepe de chine material, the fixed tie that you won’t have to adjust constantly — what a dream!
For the winter months, I’ll reiterate my previous suggestions of an old-school slip to add an extra layer of warmth and prevent unfortunate static situations.
The dress is $228 at J.Crew (but be on the lookout for sales) and comes in sizes 00–16.
This Leota dress is available in plus sizes 1X–3X and is $158 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off