Express is having some pretty serious sales this weekend — markdowns up to 60% off, PLUS an additional 30% off. I like the look of this slub sweater for the weekend — it looks comfy, flattering, and on trend. It was $49, was then marked to $29, and comes down to $20.99 once in your cart. Color Block Rolled Sleeve Tunic Sweater
Psst: There are a TON of great deals going on this weekend. In addition to the Express and Land’s End deals already mentioned:
- Loft and Ann Taylor are both offering an additional 50% off sale prices
- Spanx is having a rare “closet clean out” sale with savings up to 40% off
- 6pm has a bunch of office-friendly styles on sale, including Cole Haan, Taryn Rose, Tahari by ASL, Sofft, Isola, Rockport, and more
- Nordstrom just added a ton of things to its sale section
- Not a sale, but I forgot to mention this on the news roundup: Catherine Malandrino’s collection for Kohls just launched.