- Fashionista looked at why so many CBD beauty brands are shutting down.
- NPR looked at the history of the sports bra and shared some advice on choosing one.
- Jezebel took a deep dive into the color pink and what it has represented — especially Barbie pink.
- WalletHub listed the states with the highest job resignation rates.
- Harvard Business Review explained how hybrid work can lead to a toxic work environment.
- The 19th noted that new legislation could replace masculine generics with gender-neutral language in the U.S. legal code.
- ProPublica reported that it may take years for maternal mortality data to reveal the toll of abortion bans.
- The Cut talked to three marriage counselors on the misuse of “therapy-speak.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Hard Times, with “Woman on Tight Deadlines Totally Crushing Other Chores.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about the transition from having one kid to two.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.