- Flannel sheets aren’t the sexiest of gifts, but sometimes your SO/father/brother wants comfort — and the heavier the flannel, the more luxurious it is. I got a set of these 5.4 oz flannel sheets for my son when we moved to a big boy bed, and they’re gorgeous and super soft. (The gray pair is also lovely.) Eddie Bauer extended its Green Monday sale — through today you can get 40% off sitewide, plus free shipping and free returns.
- Liquor gifts are always an easy category for the guy (if you’re really looking for something unique, check Etsy — these whiskey lights are kind of awesome). I like the wide selection of beer-related gifts over at Uncommon Goods, including this West Coast style IPA Beer Brewing Kit.
- Colorful socks are in — and kind of a status symbol. I love this Paul Smith pair from East Dane (of course I do), but Happy Socks is also great, and Nordstrom and Barneys all have a ton of fun ones as well.
- If your guy is into TV shows, there are always fun options — this cribbage set is great for the Walking Dead fan; I’ve also gotten a variety of sci-fi themed things for my husband in the past from ThinkGeek (25% off sitewide, ends today!) or BustedTees. (He likes this shirt so much I bought it for him twice.) (How perfect is this mini fridge for a man cave?) (Update: as noted by a reader, Amazon has the cribbage set cheaper.)
- These boxers are supposed to be amazing — particularly for the guy who hates to pack luggage because you can wash them in the sink. Get him a pair (or, you know, two or three). (They’re having a buy-2-get-25% off on the Ex Officio site, where you can also check out this cool winter jacket that converts to a neck pillow.)
- Valet trays are for men what bowls are for women (or, hey, the woman who doesn’t like bowls): a dedicated space to empty your pockets when you come home from work. I like this fun yellow one from East Dane.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.