Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’ve mentioned before that I like doing lifting programs. I’ve got a new routine I really like and I just wanted to give a shoutout to these dumbbells from Bowflex, which I’ve had for one or two years. Each one adjusts from 5 to 52.5 lbs., and it’s easy to change them.
If you’re gaining strength, it’s great to be able to increase the weight in small increments — 2.5 lbs. at a time for the first 25 lbs.
The ones I got (Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells) are a little pricey at $299 (eligible for Prime), but they replace a set of dumbbells, so if you think they would be useful for you I would definitely give them a try.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else