Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’ve mentioned before that I like doing lifting programs. I’ve got a new routine I really like and I just wanted to give a shoutout to these dumbbells from Bowflex, which I’ve had for one or two years. Each one adjusts from 5 to 52.5 lbs., and it’s easy to change them.
If you’re gaining strength, it’s great to be able to increase the weight in small increments — 2.5 lbs. at a time for the first 25 lbs.
The ones I got (Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells) are a little pricey at $299 (eligible for Prime), but they replace a set of dumbbells, so if you think they would be useful for you I would definitely give them a try.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-16-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off all sale items; up to 30% off 250+ spring styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; 50-60% off sandals
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase; extra 20% off your plus purchase