In fact, my beloved Clinique Chubby Lip Balm Sticks are down to $15 again — I bought four the last time they went to this price! I’m really happy with all of the colors: Graped Up (I’ve bought that color at least 10x), Voluptuous Violet (lovely and subtle, not crazy at all), and Lot of Honey (very muted). (Here’s our last discussion on all of my beauty empties and the things I keep rebuying!)
I think they’re a great price for a reliable tinted balm that is moisturizing, easy to apply and wear, and has a very buildable color. (And I’ve tried a lot of tinted lip balms looking for that!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/24/20):
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase and extra 60% off sale styles
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!