This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- We ran a poll on collared shirts and blazers: do the collars go out or in?
- We offered some advice on how to rock a white blazer (without looking like you work in a a laboratory).
Two years ago…
- Tool of the Trade: Leechblock
- Awww, cute: we offer some thoughts on the sample sale sites, as they existed back in the dark days of 2008. (We’re sure they took our advice to kill the music and other things that hurt the “I’m working, really” experience.)
- We pointed readers to a “Women at the Top” special that had been posted online (still there as of today), as well as to one of Sarah Haskins’s first videos, introducing us to the “I Have a Masters But Then I Got Married” demographic.