|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- Looking Young — or Acting Young?
- Personal Phone Calls and the Office
- How Often Do You Shower?
- My visit to TJ Maxx HQ
- Personal Shopper vs. Personal Stylist: What’s the Difference?
Two years ago…
- How Much Do You Save?
- The Corporette Gift Guide
- Tool of the Trade: Use a Business Card to Organize Your Necklaces
- How To Hem Your Pants for Commuting in Flats
- The Best Business Card Cases
Three years ago…
- The Tricky Waters of Holiday Cards
- Are Patterned Tights Professional? The Poll and the Results
- Can You Rock a Vintage Look at a Conservative Office?
A little gross, but: Can anyone recommend a good spot treatment for minor body breakouts? I have otherwise clear skin, but since I’ve started running longer distances, I’ve been getting stray pimples on my chest & back along my sports bra line. TIA!
Not gross at all! Try Neutrogena “Body Clear, Body Scrub.” It’s a body wash, not a spot treatment, but it works well!
Neutrogena also has a body spray with salicylic acid. It is fantastic!
You may also want to try oxy pads or their equivalent, and/or a prescription body wash (I use brevoxyl [something]% in the shower on chest and back).
I used brevoxyl and was really happy with it, but my insurance plan switched and prescriptions became ungodly expensive. I now use the Clean & Clear with benzoyl peroxide (purple tube, cannot remember specific name). The % of BP was similar to that in brevoxyl, but it’s only $5 at walgreens.
here’s a link: http://www.neutrogena.com/product/body+clear-+body+scrub.do