Above: January / February / March
Above: April* / May* / June* (the orangeish dress is on major sale, the red top has a TON of colors down to $22, and the sweater jacket has colors on sale as well!)
Above: July / August* / September* (the gray dress is on major sale, and the pink blazer has other colors down to $55)
Above: October* / November* / December* (all still available and lots of sizes left!)If you’re curious, here are links to the similar roundups from 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2010.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 3.24.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off everything
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – 40% off dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; 25% off markdowns
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- What are your favorite parts of a typical day?
- At what point in your life (age, income level, whatever) were you able to take an annual vacation?
- What shoes can I keep at the office to go for mid-day walks (that go with everything)?
- How do you release stress or trauma that’s stored in the body?
- What are the best “networking for women events” you’ve ever been to?
- I feel like we’re burning through any savings we acquire…
- I hate my job and make 30% of what DH makes – should I quit?
- What do you keep in your office?
Looking for a suit or blazer recommendation for an interview next week.
I am slightly larger than my normal size due to some medication, so in need of a classic, smart suit or at least blazer. Prefer navy (true, dark navy) or a black (conservative office, euro company).
Interview is with a smart woman, so possible she may notice my outfit more than male colleagues. Role is in the $2xx range, so budget is around $1k/+.
Appreciate your thoughts!
My best friend who works with that kind of a suiting budget swears by Max Mara, although I don’t know what you mean by larger. I’ve never shopped at Max Mara but I understand it may run smaller.
Marina Rinaldi is Max Mara’s plus size line if that applies to you. Not exactly the same stuff but some nice suiting options if there is one near you.
I just gave away 7 suit’s to good will. I wish I had read your note first, b/c I would have given them to you for the interview or to keep. I am not getting a tax deduction this year, Dad says, b/c of Trump. How can that be? I payed more to him then O’Bama? I do NOT understand. Mabye the HIVE can help?
I just purchased a beautiful Hugo Boss suit from Nordstrom. It is a dark blue/black pattern with a few nice details — not entirely traditional but still firmly in the conservative category.
These pieces are also on sale on the Hugo Boss website which brought the price down from about $900 for both pieces to $500. Nordstrom price matched.
The July and August items both link to the September pink mango blazer
Kat, could you please do the same roundup for plus sizes? Thanks
Kat, could you publish a list of VENUES where we can go out to meet other Corporette’s on New Year’s Eve in NYC and other big cities? I think it would be a good thing where we could all discuss fashion items, as well as employment and dating issues, so we would not have to sit at home to use the internet to transact busness and discuss these important issues for 2019. Thank you.
I tried the other day, but maybe was stuck in mod (?)
I’d love your recommendations for an interview suit: euro firm, conservative. comp for role in the mid 200s. I’d like to be around $1k for suit. recommendations for tops under suit also welcome.
wish me luck? ;)