This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- Dressing Professionally in Summertime
- The Corporette Guide to Moving
- Nail Biting, Gum-Snapping, and More: Breaking Bad Habits at the Office
- Interviewing in Changed Circumstances
- How to Date an Overachieving, Busy Guy
- How to Dress If Your Top and Bottom Are Wildly Different Sizes
- The Tomboy in the Suit
Two years ago…
- The Busy Woman’s Guide to Relaxation
- Does Long Hair Make You Look Younger?
- Are Rain Boots Ever Professional?
- How Not to Gain Weight Over the Summer Recruiting Season
- How to Recognize a Great Deal
Three years ago…
- Can Oxford shoes be worn to the office?
- Can I Wear a Longer Skirt to an Important Court Appearance?
- Ponytails at the Office: Yay or Nay?
and — in May 2008 —