|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- We revisited some of my all-time favorite posts: what toiletries to keep in your office, what clothes to keep in your office, what food to keep in your office, and what technology to keep in your office.
- DIY Fixes for Gaping Blouses (by guest poster Kathryn Rubino)
- Tips for Traveling with Coworkers (by guest poster RoadWarriorette)
- The Easy Way to Save $10K (by guest poster @suziedonuts)
- Natural, Kinky Hair at the Office (by guest poster Patrice of Afrobella)
Two years ago…
- How to Steer a Professional Conversation
- Staying Warm in a Freezing Office
- Livening Up Your Office Walls
- How I Use Remember The Milk
- Curly and Wavy Hair in the Winter
Three years ago…
- Braces and Interviews – Will Your Chances Be Hurt?
- The Many Office Uses for the Wrap
- Thoughts on Tights: Which are Opaque? Are Colored Tights Ever Conservative Enough?
- How to Wear Jeans to the Office
- Emergency Reader Mail: I Was Just Invited to a Black-Tie Dinner… TONIGHT
Four years ago…
- Napping at the Office — Do YOU do it?
- Tattoos and the Office – The Poll and Results
- The Shuella: Our Review of the “Shoe Umbrella”