Looking for some of our best holiday business etiquette advice? You’ve come to the right place!
General Holiday Business Etiquette
- Office Holiday Party Etiquette Tips
- Holiday Networking: Our Best Tips
- Holidays, Vacations, and Office Etiquette
- Cupcakes and the Office — How to Say No to Sugary Treats (If You Want To) Without Making Your Coworkers Hate You
Great Gift Ideas for Secretaries, Assistants, and Others
Also check out all of our favorite “little things,” low-cost items perfect for office gifts.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What to Wear to a Low-Key Office Holiday Party
If it’s held on a workday or in the afternoon, you’re going to want to skip anything with too much bling and go for “festive but still professional.”
- What to Wear to a Holiday Office Party
- A Roundup of Stylish Velvet Blazers: When You Want to Look Professional But Feel a Little Fancy
- What to Wear to the Holiday Party at the Boss’s House
What to Wear to a Fancy Gala for Work (aka the Office Prom)
It can be tough to stay professional AND wear a gown — and the wrong gown can lead to some serious regrets.
- What Not to Wear to a Black Tie Affair
- Black Tie on a Budget
- How to Do Black Tie on the Cheap
- The Best Semi-Formal Attire for Work Events
- What to Wear to a Black-Tie Dinner for a Benefit
Our Latest Favorite Evening Gowns for Black-Tie and Gala Work Events
Holiday Cards — And Coworkers
(HO HO Holy Batman Do I Have To Send One to Everyone?)
- Do You Send Holiday Cards to Friends and Colleagues?
- Is There Such a Thing as Professional Family Holiday Cards? [CorporetteMoms]
- Etiquette Flash: Navigating the Tricky Waters of Holiday Cards
- Reader Mail: Which Co-Workers Get a Holiday Card?
Spend Spend Spend: Tipping and Giving During the Holidays
- What Are You Getting Your Assistant for the Holidays? (poll result)
- Holiday Tipping (and our older poll on What to Tip Your Secretary for the Holidays)
- Should You Buy a Holiday Gift for Your Boss?
- Reader Mailbag: Hostess Gifts?
- Gift Guide: Personalized, Small Gifts for Your Assistant or Secretary
- How to Buy Jewelry for the Women in Your Life
- Gift Ideas (recent posts)
- (for the working moms:) The Best Teacher Gifts [CorporetteMoms]
Year-End Personal Finance Tips
- Seven Financial Steps to Take at the End of the Year
- How to Respond to a Good Bonus (and what to buy with your bonus)
- When Your Coworker Pressures You to Give To Charity
General Work-Life Balance Advice Around the Holidays
- Holiday Delegating Ideas: Do, Delegate or Nope [CorporetteMoms]
- Seasonal Holiday Decor — and Working Moms [CorporetteMoms]
- Mamas, Holidays and Stress [CorporetteMoms]
- The Busy Woman’s Guide to Last-Minute Cleaning
- How to Get a Ton Done in a Quiet Office Around the Holidays
(Planning ahead to the New Year? Here are some of our top posts on resolutions for busy women.)
Stock photo credit (at top): Deposit Photos / poznyakov.