|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- Tips On Hiring a Cleaning Lady
- Set Up The Best Home Office (Whether You Work From Home A Little Or A Lot)
- Do You Ever Buy Clothes (Gowns, Swimsuits) You Don’t Need?
- How to Decorate Your First Apartment
- Have You Updated Your Skincare Routine Through the Years?
Two years ago…
- The Corporette Guide to Suits — Updated February 2013! Any new finds, ladies?
- How to Change Careers
- When to Save, and When to Pay Down Debt
- How to Walk Quietly in Heels
- Is It Appropriate to Eat During Meetings?
Three years ago…*
- What Makes Something Frumpy?
- What to Wear for a Month in Court
- Colleagues at Your Wedding – Must You Invite Them?
- Beauty Review: Touche Eclat
- How to Handle a Video Interview
- What to Wear to a Mock Trial Competition
Four years ago…*
- Tools of the Trade: Cute Office Supplies
- How to Make Heels Comfy
- Poll: Are Miniskirts Weekend Wear, Even? (No, apparently…)
- Should She “Friend” Her Boss on Facebook?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)