Top Posts of 2012
(according to Google Analytics)
1. Do You Have to Wear Pantyhose in the Summer?
2. Tattoo Sleeves — in the Workplace
3. Sheer Blouses: Some Don’ts Should Stay Don’ts
4. The Best Graduation Gifts for Friends
5. Professional Watches for Women
6. How to Do Black Tie on a Budget
7. The Best Bags for Walking to Work
8. How to Build a Professional Wardrobe for $150 (guest post)
9. How to Dress Professionally with a “Bubble Butt”
10. Flared Pants, Hems, and Commutes (with The Corporette Guide to Hems)
Some of my other favorite posts…
– Tales from the Wallet: Tax Savvy Investments
– How to Improve Your Writing
– Which Are Your Favorite Magazines?
– The Professional Implications of a Naturally Frowny Face
– How to Hire a Cleaning Lady
– PSA: Tired, Dry Eyes + Allergies = Bad News
– How to Make Your Style Edgier
– The Best Washable Pants for Work (and How to Care for Them)
– How to Announce Your Pregnancy at Work
– How to Secretly Use LinkedIn
– Easy Weeknight Dinners (I wasn’t kidding when I said these were my laziest dinners of all time…)
– How to Wear a Brooch (with more pictures from the Kat Archives)
– What NOT to Wear to Holiday Networking Events
Check our all of our top posts from all four and a half years of Corporette!
Readers, do you have any other favorite posts from 2012? Any favorite discussions in the comment threads?