This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- Work-Appropriate Braids
- When It’s Time to Splurge on an Expensive Handbag
- How to Show Your Secretary You Appreciate Her
- Should You Visit Sick Coworkers at the Hospital?
Two years ago…
- Job Hopping: How Many Jobs is Too Many?
- Keeping Your Job While Changing Your Meds
- What’s the Best Place to Meet Prospective Dates?
- Should You Network While Sick?
- What’s Your Favorite Stress Dream?
- The Best Day to Email
Three years ago…
- Should You Take Your Huge Diamond Ring Off For Interviews?
- Dealing With Anxiety
- How to Use Linked In
- What’s In Kat’s Purse?
- The Best Stores for Plus-Sized Workwear
- How to Live Within Your Means
- Is Lace Appropriate for the Office?
Four years ago…*
- Called the Wrong Name? How to Handle it
- Can You Wear Flats in Court?
- How to Survive the Outlet Mall
- Charitable Giving: How Much Do YOU Give?
- Nude Shoes for All Skin Tones
- Wow: I have been out of the anonymous blogging closet since March 2010!
Five years ago…*
- What to Wear to a Colleague’s Wedding
- Poll: Are Silk Dresses Appropriate for the Office?
- Golf Clothing for a Newbie
- When are Heels Too High to Wear to Work?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)