Ann Taylor is always well-represented in the things the readers most-bought last month — so I thought we’d round up all of the continual favorites. (Hint: lots of classics!!)
How to Build a Work Wardrobe: The Best Stores for Women's Work Clothes
If you're looking for tips on how to build a work wardrobe for the first time, we've got them here! The posts below are posts in our series on what classic staples to get at the best stores for women's work clothes -- but some of these other posts may also be helpful for you in building your work wardrobe:
- If you're wondering how to buy an entire work wardrobe with no money, check out this post for our best tips for shopping on a tight budget
- If you're hunting for classic workwear staples like sheath dresses, dress shirts, suits and more, you should check out our wardrobe essentials for work page -- we update it all the time! You may also want to take a swing through our Workwear Hall of Fame
- Looking for work outfit ideas? Our work outfit challenge might be helpful for you
- If you want to build a capsule wardrobe for work, we've got you covered
- Wondering what to avoid? We've also talked a lot about what not to wear to work
- If you're building your wardrobe for the summer internship, this older post may be helpful (including the comments!) -- you may also want to check out our guide for summer associates
- Looking to be inspired by trendy items and other more individualized pieces? Check out our daily workwear reports (as well as our afternoon coffee breaks for accessories)!
Readers, what are your favorites to buy at J.Crew? What items do you have multiples of — and what do you get so much use out of that you’d buy it again in a heartbeat?
What are YOUR favorite things to buy at Brooks Brothers, readers?
Welcome to today’s installment in our ongoing series, How to Build a Work Wardrobe At ___, based around the idea that if you’re ordering from a new-to-you store online, it’s great to be able to consider all the bestsellers/classics/hits at once. Today, we’re looking at how to build a work wardrobe at Lands’ End — you … Read More about How to Build a Work Wardrobe at… Lands’ End
Welcome to our latest installment in our series, How to Build a Work Wardrobe at ___, where we round up a single store’s best-selling, classic items that are loved by Corporette readers for all sorts of office wardrobes. (You can also check out earlier installments with How to Build a Work Wardrobe at Boden and … Read More about How to Build a Work Wardrobe at… Talbots
Boden is a great spot for petites and tall women, and they’ve expanded their size range to 20/22 — and they’re experts at machine-washable workwear. Here’s what to get.
As I mentioned this morning, Triple Points are available at Nordstrom from today through May 7 — and the store has a TON of classic wardrobe essentials if you’re looking for advice on how to build a work wardrobe for summer or freshen up an older wardrobe. A lot of these pieces in our Workwear Hall … Read More about How to Build a Work Wardrobe at… Nordstrom