Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Financial Advice for Women Lawyers Just Starting in BigLaw (Or Other Very High-Paying Gigs)
- The Best Beauty Store Tips and Tricks
- How to Keep Track of Work To-Dos
- How to Protect Your Credit
Two years ago…
- Style vs. Trend vs. Frump (Or, How to Cultivate Style)
- The Best Backpacks for Work
- 6 Things to Have on Hand When You’re Sick at Work
- Do You Boycott Companies Because of Your Beliefs?
- Hobby Wednesday: Coloring Books for Adults
- How Do You Keep Up with Current Events?
Three years ago…
- How to Wear Flats in the Winter
- Jewelry Organization Tips
- What to Wear to a Homecoming Networking Event
- When Your Client Hits on You
- Joining the Office Fantasy Football League (When You Don’t Even Like Football)
- When Personal Problems Affect Your Job Performance
More Work Fashion Advice
- When Is Your Skirt Too Short for Work?
- The Top Alterations Your Suits May Need (guest post by Jean of ExtraPetite)
- How to Dress for Desk to Dinner
- Who Is the Most Stylish Professional Woman You Know?
- Can You Wear a Tropical Wool Suit In Winter?
Older Articles with Career Advice
- How to Network at a Conference
- What Not to Order at a Business Lunch
- Do You Shake Hands While Sick?
- Alumni Mentoring and Networking: What Works and What Doesn’t
- How to Decorate Your Desk at the Office
- The Gluten-Free Business Lunch (guest post by Valerie of City|Life|Eats)
Lifestyle Advice for Overachieving Chicks
- Different Types of Shopping Habits: Moratoriums, Crop Rotation, and Spreadsheets
- 5 Things to Look for in a Nail Salon Near Your Office
- Choosing a Last Name
- The Closet Switch: Seasonal Clothes Storage
- How to Avoid Ironing