This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago…
One year ago…
- The Post-Pandemic Closet Purge
- Advice from a Divorce Lawyer: What You Should Know If You’re Considering Divorce
- How to Track Your Period Without an App
- Tool of the Trade: Momentum
- How Many Dishes Do You Own (And What Patterns?)
Two years ago…
- How to Make an Outfit Look More Put Together
- 10 Stores That Offer Free Alterations
- What College Major Would You Choose If You Were Going Soon?
- How to Deal When You’re Sick with a Head Cold
- Money Snapshot: A Biglaw Staff Manager Shares Her Thoughts on Early Retirement
Three years ago…
- What’s Your “Zoom Shirt”?
- Outfit Idea: Polished but Comfortable Work-From-Home Outfit
- Personal Money Snapshot: An Environmental Scientist Shares Her Thoughts on Salaries, Debt, and Living Simply
- 5 Books to Read If You’re Considering Changing Your Career
- What Are Your Favorite Ways to Exercise When It’s Hot Out?
Four years ago…
- Reader Mail: What to Wear to a Very Casual Office
- Curly Hair: Where to Start, What Products to Try, and When to Quit
- What Is the Biggest Mistake You’ve Made at Work, and How Did You Recover From It?
- Personal Money Snapshot: An Engineer Shares Thoughts on Student Loans and Medical Expenses
- Where Is Your Furniture From — And Do You Recommend?
- How Have You Celebrated Milestone Birthdays?
Five years ago…
- How to Get Your Style Groove Back
- How Often Do You Declutter Your Wardrobe?
- What’s the Prettiest Thing You Own — and Do You Use It? (this was a fun discussion!)
- Office Makeup, Weekend Makeup, Party Makeup: How Much Do You Mix It Up?
- The Best Resources for New Managers
- Reader Mail: Should You Tell Your Colleagues That You’re Autistic?
Six years ago…
- What Color Shoes to Wear with Different Colors of Pants
- What to Wear to a Business Cocktail Party
- How to Stop Overthinking and Worrying About the Future
- Open Thread: How to Find Sponsors at Work
- How to Make Sure You Get Your Money Back on Returned Online Purchases
- Open Thread: On Drinking Too Much, Jobs That Encourage Drinking, and Drinking Because of Job-Related Stress
- A Smart Home: Creepy or Cool?
- Fashion Startups: 25 Brands Making Bags and Shoes for Work
- Workhorses for Your Working Wardrobe
- Weekend Prep for Monday: Do You Do It?
- The Best Beauty Advice You’ve Ever Heard
- Which Trends Won’t You Wear to Work?
- Weekend Wednesday: Pajamas for Grownups
- The Best LinkedIn Settings for Job Hunting
OLDER ARTICLES WITH CAREER ADVICE
- How to Tell Your Mentor That You’re Quitting
- How to Announce Your Pregnancy at Work
- How to Choose the Best Office
- 10 Things About … Interviewing
- Books and Blogs for MBA Students
- Are Heels a Must for Interviews?
- How to Rock Your Telephone Interview
- Should You Accept a Job Offer on the Spot?
- Should You List Your Greek Affiliations on Your Resume?
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE
- Where to Find Blazers If You’re Busty
- Workwear Made in the U.S.A.
- When to Tuck in Your Shirt
- What to Wear to a Professional Conference
- How to Find Shoes for “Problem” Feet
- Interviewing Tip: The Old Mirror Trick
LIFESTYLE ADVICE FOR OVERACHIEVING CHICKS
- How to Keep Your Work Life Separate From Your Personal Life
- How to Make a Blowout Last for Days
- Tips for Finding a Financial Planner
- What’s Your After-Work Routine?
- Lifting Weights for Women: How to Get Started (And Why Not to Fear Heavy Weights)
- Thoughts on Setting Up House: Why You Should Buy Nice Things (If You Want To) Before You’re Partnered
- Law School, Orientation Outfits, and Dressing for You