This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What were your favorite posts from our past year? We’ve rounded up our favorite suits for women, workwear recommendations, and otherwise done a year in review; today we’re closing it out with a look back at our top posts of 2017. These were the top read (according to Google Analytics) and some of Kat’s favorites, but we’d love to hear yours as well! According to Google Analytics, these were our top 10 posts and pages of the year:
- My Review of One Two Cosmetics’ Magnetic Lashes
- Courtroom Attire for Women Lawyers
- The Best Tote Bags for Work, Interviews and More
- Work-Appropriate Nails: Length, Shape, Color and More!
- 6 Resume Rules for 2017 That You May Not Know About
- Wardrobe Essentials for Work
- When is a Dress Too Short for Work, What’s Modern, What Shoes Work, and How to Deal if You’re Tall or Short
- How to End Your Emails (And: Do You Think It Matters?)
- Workwear Inspiration from House of Cards: How to Get Claire Underwood’s Style
- Four Types of Comfortable Flats Every Professional Should Own — Even if You Hate Ballet Flats
Of course, every year I have my own favorites, either because I thought they were great discussions, a story I hadn’t seen elsewhere/thought we did a good job with, or just because I really like them. These are some of my darlings from the past year…
Kat’s Favorite Posts from Corporette in 2017…
- The Best Workwear for Size 16
- How to Look Great for Work Every Day
- 11 Life-Changing Style Tips from Pinterest
- The Hunt for Budget-Friendly Interview Suits
- We launched some new series, including looking for workwear inspiration in television shows like Veep, as well as How to Build a Work Wardrobe at ____, rounding up the best-selling, classic items at various workwear stores.
- We also launched some new resource pages, including the Ultimate Guide to Business Casual — Work Wardrobe Essentials (Hall of Famers from our Hunts) and Courtroom Attire for Women Lawyers are already in the top 10.
- What Color Shoes to Wear with Different Colors of Pants
- I loved the discussions readers had in these posts:
- The Planner’s Guide to TTC
- Everyone enjoyed this discussion: Six Great Board Games for Grown-Ups
- What Small Purchase Has Made Your Life Better
- Girl Power Songs
- How to Deal with Not Making Partner
- Resources for Women Running for Office
- Great discussion: how to decide whether to go to law school
Favorite Posts from CorporetteMoms in 2017 (our blog for working mothers)…
- We started our new series, Week in the Life of a Working Mom, and have been honored to feature so many great women sharing a week in the life, from working moms with medical careers to lawyers to executives and managers to beyond, sharing tips on choosing the right au pair to structuring their day to having 3+ kids to being a working mom who travels often. If you’d like to be featured (anonymously or otherwise) for a “week in the life of a working mom” feature, please fill out this form here!
- GREAT discussion: How to Decide How Many Kids to Have
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- How to Prepare for Maternity Leave
- Combination Feeding Tips (from a guest poster)
- How to Manage Up With Regard to Family Commitments
- Why Working Parents Need a Family Email Address