This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Posts of 2013
(according to Google Analytics 12-31-13)
- Business Casual for Women – Without Being Overdressed
- Is Ombre Hair Professional?
- The Best Button-Down Shirts For Women
- How Often Can You Repeat Your Outfits at Work?
- The Best Camisoles for Layering
- How to Look Professional in Flats – All the Time
- How to Wear Cropped Pants to Work
- What’s YOUR Annual Clothes Budget?
- The Best Simple Sheath Dresses
- When Do Girly Clothes Become Unprofessional?
I also thought I’d round up a few of my personal favorites, after the jump…
Kat’s Favorite Articles from the Past Year
- Great discussion on how to use laughter to manage stress and anxiety (with both me and readers sharing their favorite YouTube clips, Netflix shows, and more).
- We all dished on our favorite lingerie brands in this post about slips.
- How to prepare to do the work you’re not ready for.
- Everyone hated this article, but I still like my roundup of work-appropriate braids.
- We had a chat about The Book that everyone was talking about: no, not Fifty Shades of Grey (although: hmmn) but Lean In.
- I liked our little guide to how to dryclean your suits.
- Wondering how to wear ankle-length pants for work? Check out our guide.
- First day at a casual office? Here’s our thoughts on what to wear.
- Minor article, maybe, but I liked our discussion on when to set up house (if you’re in your 20s and unmarried).
- Wondering how to be a boss? We rounded up some tips for you.
- Finally (after 5+ years on the blog), we talked about an important choice every bride must make: choosing a last name. I thought we had a civil but fascinating discussion.
- I liked our series on maternity workwear, the best workwear for plus sizes, and workwear for tall and petite women.
- Guest poster/Corporette commenter Kanye East really knocked it out of the park with her shopping profiles to help you buy jewelry for women in your life.
See the full list of all of our top posts through the years! Readers, which were your favorite articles of the past year?
Pssst: Happy New Year’s Eve, guys! Any fun plans for tonight?