|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- How to Ask for a Raise
- How Much Do You Spend on Bags?
- Is Maternity Leave Something You Should Negotiate — Before You’re Pregnant?
- The Best Personal Style Blogs for Workwear
- Who Manages the Money In Your House?
- Office Decorating and Logistics
Two years ago…
- How to Get the Work You Want
- Can You Hold a Baby Shower At the Office?
- Nail Color and the Conservative Office — What’s Acceptable?
- How to Look Professional In a Very Casual Office
- How Should You Thank Your References?
- Are Bare Arms At Work Acceptable?
Three years ago…
- What Do You Pack for Conferences?
- When the Job Hunt Drags On
- How to Mix Metals in Jewelry
- MUST You Have a Designer Bag?
Four years ago…*
- How to Wear Black with Navy
- How Much Do YOU Spend on Clothes?
- Working While You’re Sick
- How to Wear Ultrafine Turtlenecks
Five years ago…*
- 10 Things about Dressing Professionally If You’re Busty
- How Messy of an Office is TOO Messy? The Poll and the Results
- Jeans and the Semi-Work Situation
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)