Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- How to Wear Heels (If You’re Used to Flats)
- Mirrors and the Office
- Emails and Quitting: What to Do About Your Email When You Leave a Job
- How to Deal with Political Talk at the Office
- Emergency Preparedness — What’s Smart, What’s Crazy?
- Tales from the Wallet: Different Money Management Methods for Marriage and Partnerships
Two years ago…
- What to Wear with Black Dresses
- Short-Sleeved Suits: Yea or Nay?
- Can Interns Wear Statement Pieces?
- How to Indicate a Sabbatical on Your Resume
- Pushy Coworkers: When to Bend Over Backwards for Your Officemate
- Tales from the Wallet: Asset Reallocation and Balancing Your Investments
Three years ago…
- How to Start Wearing Prints
- Is the Best Office BIG, or Well Located?
- How to Cover Tattoo Sleeves at Work
- The Best Graduation Gifts for Friends
Four years ago…
- What NOT to Wear to the Office
- How to Hire a Personal Trainer
- Dressing Professionally When You’re Curvy
- Staying in the Game: Tips for Stay-at-Home Moms
- What to Get Your Assistant for Administrative Assistant’s Day (4/25/12)!
- How to Have Time to Date
Five years ago…*
- Our Top Tips for Traveling for Business
- What to Wear to a Saturday Conference
- What Membership Organizations Should You Join?
- Overachieving Women and Drinking
- Beauty Review: Laser Hair Removal
Six years ago…*
- T-Shirts and Suits: A Match Made in Heaven
- Keeping a Working Wardrobe While Losing Weight
- How to Wear Stockings
- Dressing When You’re Busty and On a Budget
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)