Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- The Pros and Cons of Thrifting for Workwear
- Long Flights: How to Look Professional But Be Comfortable
- Open Thread: Turning Off Work Mode
Two years ago…
- The Perfect Fit for Pants
- How to Respond to a Good Bonus
- Asking Your Boss for Help with Networking
- Dealing with Holiday Stress
Three years ago…
- What “Business Casual” Means For Networking Students
- The Boss’s Holiday Party: What to Wear
- What Color Tights Go Best with a Navy Skirt?
- Open a Roth IRA in 45 Minutes Flat
- How to Stay Cool in an Overheated Office
Four years ago…
- Does Makeup Help You Seem More Competent?
- Year-End Financial Moves to Make
- What is the Cheapest Suit You Can Buy?
- How Your Career Affects Your Happiness
- What to Do When You Make More Than Your Colleague (And He Knows It)
Five years ago…
- Perfume at the Office: Yea or Nay?
- How to Carry an ID Badge and Wear a Blackberry … With Style
- Can You Wear Riding Boots To The Office?
Six years ago… *
Seven years ago… *
- Should You Bring a Hostess Gift to the Boss’s Party?
- What Not to Wear To… a Black-Tie Affair
- Can You Wear Patterned Tights to Work?
- Tool of the Trade: ShopStyle
*N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)