According to Google Analytics, these are some of our top posts from 2016:
- 30 Workwear Brands You Probably Haven’t Tried
- Professional Tote Bags for Work
- Style Tips for Busty Women
- Plus Size Suits, Petite Suits, and Tall Suits
- “Dry Clean Only” Clothes and How to Wash Them
- Going Out Clothes After 25
- Suits for Women: An Overview
- Sleeved Dresses with Pockets: The Workwear Unicorn (And Perfect Conference Attire)
- Stylish Work Sneakers for Women
- The Best Work Clothes for Different Body Types
Of course, every year I have my own favorites, either because I thought they were great discussions, a story I hadn’t seen elsewhere/thought we did a good job with, or just because I really like them (like the post on cultivating style). These are some of my darlings from the past year…
- Planning Your Career For Babies
- Marriage Mindset: Having It, Getting It, Recognizing It
- Style vs. Trend vs. Frump (Or, How to Cultivate Style)
- Paying Down Debt vs. Saving
- Do You Still Apply When You Don’t Meet the Job Requirements?
- The Best Online Shopping Apps
- How to Network When You’re Junior
- Monthly Housing Costs: How Much Should You Spend on Housing?
- Workhorses for Your Working Wardrobe
- How to Tell the Boss You’re Not Her Personal Assistant/Chauffeur
- I loved rewatching and discussing some of my favorite “working girl” movies with you guys, too: 9 to 5, Working Girl, and His Girl Friday
Any favorites of yours that we missed? Care to revisit any of these discussions today?