What were your favorite posts from the past year? We’ve rounded up our favorite suits for women, wear-it-to work recommendations, and office shoes and bags; today we’re closing it out with a look back at our top posts of 2018. These were the top read (according to Google Analytics) and some of Kat’s favorites, but we’d love to hear yours as well! (OH! And if you haven’t checked out our new Personal Money Snapshot, please take a look — it’s our version of the money diaries that are popular everywhere, and we’d love to get more submissions!)
According to Google Analytics, these were our top 10 posts and pages of the year:
Top Posts of 2018
- The Best Women’s Suits of 2018: Affordable, Designer, and Everything In Between
- A Review of Amazon Prime Wardrobe
- Four Weeks’ of Work Outfit Ideas
- The Best Commuting Shoes in 2018
- The Hunt for Jardigans: Jacket/Cardigans for Everyone
- The Hunt: Cute Flats for the Office
- The Best Work Bags for Interviews, Commutes, Your First Day of Work, and Beyond
- The Hunt: The Best Sleeveless Tops, Shells, and Blouses for Work
- The Hunt: Classic Sheath Dresses for Work
- What to Wear to Work in the Winter
Of course, every year I have my own favorites, either because I thought they were great discussions, a story I hadn’t seen elsewhere/thought we did a good job with, or just because I really like them. These are some of my darlings from the past year…
Fashion Quandaries for Work
- Where to Find Suits with Dresses Instead of Skirts
- Where to Find Stylish Plus-Size Suits for Work
- Fun discussion: What’s the Prettiest Thing You Own
- Stylish Tops for Under Suits
- Hair Accessories for Grown Women
Lifestyle Issues for Career Women
- How to Decide If You Want Kids
- Is Your Life On Hold at All?
- Work-Life Boundaries: Rituals and Other Ways to Separate Your Work and Personal Life
- Do You Make Your Bed Every Day?
- How Often Do You Declutter Your Wardrobe?
- The Best Birth Control Options in 2018
- What was your best money decision of the year?
Career Advice for Overachieving Chicks
- How to Handle Imposter Syndrome
- Etiquette Tips for the Gym Near the Office (great discussion!)
- The Best Blogs for Women Law Students
- On Campus Interview Tips & Resources
- Migraines at Work: Tips for Dealing
- Great discussion: How Many Vacation Days Did You Use This Year?