|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- How to Button Your Cardigans
- Setting Up a Mobile Office
- Your Career and Your Personality
- How to Take a Job Far from Family and Friends
- Handling Information Overload
One year ago…
- The Professional Wardrobe for Under $150 (guest post from Cassie Boorn of Ask a PR Girl)
- How to Make a Blowout Last for Days
- Back to School: Juggling a Job and Classes
- Travel Internationally with Comfort and Style (guest post from Courtney Gould Miller of Chinaful)
- The Best Stores in Asia For Professional Workwear
- Which Pants Have the Best Pockets?
Two years ago…
- Should You Accept a Job Offer On the Spot?
- Leather and the Office
- How to Handle a Bad/Lazy/Disrespectful Secretary
- The Perfect Plus-Sized Blazer (guest post from Kathryn Rubino)
- Should You List Your Greek Affiliations On Your Resume?
- How to Select Stylish Eyewear (guest post from Angie Cox of You Look Fab)
- The Best Notebooks
- How To Budget If You Go Back to School
Three years ago…
- What is Your Best Interview Advice? (open thread)
- How to Get Your Resume Noticed
- Are Patent Leather Accessories Conservative Enough?
- Professional, Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Hats and the Professional Woman
Four years ago…*
- What Does Your Tote Bag Say About You?
- Interviewing Tip: The Old Mirror Trick (and we didn’t say it at the time, but trust us — this interviewing tip was inspired by a true story)
- What To Do When You Accidentally Ask Everyone You Know to “Link In” With You
Five years ago…*
- Suit(s) of the Week: The Basics
- Reader Mailbag: What to Wear On Interviews Generally
- 10 Things About… Interviewing
- Poll Results: Nude Pantyhose for Interviews
- The Hunt: Interview Tote Bags
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)