|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- Stylish Work Bags (guest post by Jean of Extra Petite)
- What Your Hair Says About You (guest post by Lois P. Frankel, Ph.D.)
- Packing for a One-Day Business Trip (guest post by Road Warriorette)
- How to Leave a Company Town (and Conduct a Long Distance Job Search) (guest post by Mindy Barry)
Two years ago…
- Casual Officewear and Your First Day
- Pantyhose and Dress Codes
- Helping Young Men Dress Professionally
- Cosmetic Surgery and the Office
- Business Lunch Etiquette: When to Pay
Three years ago…
- Can You Wear a Bikini to the Office Pool Party?
- How to Work from Home Effectively (and other thoughts on Anne-Marie Slaughter’s “Women Can’t Have it All” piece in The Atlantic)
- The Best Brain Candy Books for the Summer (any new reccs, ladies?)
Four years ago…
- What’s Best for Professional Thank Yous: Email or Snail Mail?
- Are Louboutins Appropriate For the Office?
- Can Long, Platinum Blonde Hair Be Professional?
- How to Network with Older Women
- What Makes Outfits Look Dated?
Five years ago…
- How to Keep from Crying at Work
- When Drycleaning Just Doesn’t Help
- Do YOU Wear Toning Shoes to (or at) the Office?
Six years ago…*
- What to Wear for a Corporate Photograph?
- We offered our favorite stretches for shopping in NYC — in three parts! Part I, Part II, and Part III.
Seven years ago…*
- Tool of the Trade: New-Skin for Papercuts (We still swear by this!)
- 5 Tips for Surviving the Day After the All Nighter
- Nancy Pelosi and the “Maternal” Style
- 10 Things You Should Know About a Business Lunch
- What to Wear to Work on the Weekend
- How To: Polished Hair for a Busy Woman
- 360 Review: Dr. Lisa Cuddy (of House)
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)