|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
First, check out our updated Guide to Interview Suits…
One year ago…
- Professional, Maintainable Hair
- Wearing Sweaters When You Have a Wool Allergy
- Beauty Wednesday: Spa Treatments
- What’s the Best Advice You’ve Ever Read?
- Tales from the Wallet: A Money Roadmap
Two years ago…
- Is Ombre Hair Professional?
- Bespoke Dresses — What to Buy When Your Top and Bottom are Different Sizes
- Conveying Tone in Email Without Sounding Childish (OMG! LOL…)
- The Beauty Technique You Can’t “Get” But Keep Trying Anyway…
- Your Favorite Lingerie (And: What To Wear Under Wrap Dresses)
- Keeping Pet Hair Off Your Clothes
Three years ago…
- Tips on Hiring a Cleaning Lady
- Set Up the Best Home Office (Whether You Work From Home a Little or a Lot)
- Do You Ever Buy Clothes (Gowns, Swimsuits) You Don’t Need?
- How to Decorate Your First Apartment
- Have You Updated Your Skincare Routine Through the Years?
Four years ago…
- The Corporette Guide to Suits — Updated February 2015! Any new finds, ladies?
- How to Change Careers
- When to Save, and When to Pay Down Debt
- How to Walk Quietly in Heels
- Is it Appropriate to Eat During Meetings?
Five years ago…*
- What Makes Something Frumpy?
- What to Wear for a Month in Court
- Colleagues and Your Wedding — Must You Invite Them?
- Beauty Review: Touche Eclat
- Preparing for a Video Interview
- What to Wear to a Mock Trial Competition
Six years ago…*
- Tools of the Trade: Cute Office Supplies
- How to Make Heels Comfy
- Poll: Are Miniskirts Weekend Wear, Even? (No, apparently…)
- Should She “Friend” Her Boss on Facebook?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)