Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- The Best Financial Books for Beginners
- How to Schedule Repeating Tasks
- Engagement Rings: Have You Ever Upgraded, Downgraded, or Swapped It Out?
- How to Care for Curly Hair in Winter
- Do You Have to Give Your Salary History?
- How to Stay Fit in Winter: Snow Days, Resolutions, and Other Fun
Two years ago…
- Tailoring Alterations for Women: What to Ask For To Look More Polished
- The Office Pashmina: 9 Ways to Use a Wrap at the Office
- Instant Pot Tips
- The Best Knee-High Boots for Commuting to Work
- Work Appropriate Nails: How Long is Too Long?
- 6 Online Classes for Working Women
Three years ago…
- 5 Things to Always Bring to Interviews
- Five Easy Ways to Get Over a Cold
- Do You Display Family Pictures at the Office?
- How to Learn a New Language
- Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE
- Wow, The Corporette Guide to Comfortable Heels launched in 2011! We just updated it! Any new finds for comfortable shoes, ladies? Please leave ’em as comments on the Guide.
- How to Style Long Hair for Job Interviews (this is one of our top posts!)
- Why Sheer Blouses and the Office Don’t Mix
- Can Younger Women Wear Designer Suits like St. John’s?
- When Should You Give Up and Buy a Larger Size?
- Tips on Wearing Black and Navy Together
MORE CAREER ADVICE
- How to Interview in a Snowstorm
- Joining the Boys’ Club When You’re a Woman
- When Is Your Office Decor “Too Nice”?
- What to Wear to an “Informal” Interview
MORE LIFESTYLE ADVICE FOR OVERACHIEVING CHICKS
- Planning for Babies (This was a great discussion!)
- Laughter as Medicine: How to Deal with Stress and Anxiety With YouTube
- Tax-Savvy Investments: 401Ks & IRAs, Oh My!
- Changing Your Name After Divorce
- What To Eat When You Have No Time to Eat
- Can a Water Bottle Be Unprofessional? (Or: Are We Overthinking This “Professional” Thing?)