Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Workwear Made in the USA
- Law School, Orientation Outfits, and Dressing For You
- Petite Office Ergonomics (and: How Does Your Office Handle Ergonomics?)
- The Best Podcasts for Working Women
- What’s Your After-Work Routine?
- How to Choose the Best Office
- The Best Towels
Two years ago…
- What to Wear to the Company Retreat
- Gray Hair: An Open Thread
- When to Tuck in Your Shirt
- Tales from the Wallet: Finding a Financial Planner
- Lifting Weights for Women
Three years ago…
- Finding Shoes for “Problem Feet”
- The Best Blouses for the Busty
- Books and Blogs for MBA Students
- Telling Your Mentor That You’re Quitting
- How to Plan a Vacation
- When Did You Set Up House?
Four years ago…
- How to Rock Your Telephone Interview
- Poll: Are Ankle-Length Pants Appropriate for the Office?
- How to Announce Your Pregnancy at Work
- Tales from the Wallet: How to Manage Many Financial Accounts
- Which Cleaning Routines Work If You’re Too Busy To Clean?
- 360 Fashion Review: MacKenzie McHale of The Newsroom (guest poster Emily-Ward Dickinson of Mock-Off)
Five years ago…
- On Keeping Your Work and Home Lives Separate
- How to Handle Awkward Questions at the Office
- The Best Shoes for Commuting (guest poster Kai Falkenberg)
- Which “Rules” Should You Break?
- The Best Fashionable Business Dresses (guest poster Yuli Ziv)
- Power Dressing — For Yourself (guest poster Sally McGraw of Already Pretty)
Six years ago…
- What to Wear to an Informal Interview
- When to Show Personality — and When to Play it Safe (guest post from Siouxsie Law)
- Must You Wear a Belt If Your Pants Have Loops?
- How to Accessorize Without Jewelry
- Tech Review: Kat’s New Netbook
- Would You Wear a Peep-Toe Bootie To The Office?
Seven years ago…*
- How to Wear Brooches
- Looking Professional with a Visible Medical Condition
- What are the Best Haircuts for Professional Women?
- Professional Conferences — and Clothes
Eight years ago…*
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)