|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- Figure-Flattering Business Casual (guest post by Angie of YouLookFab)
- Summer Associate Series:
- Tales from the Wallet: Should You Get an MBA? (guest post by the blogger behind Well Heeled Blog)
- Finding Time to Exercise (guest post by Maria of Sweet Hot Justice)
Two years ago…
- How Much Makeup Do You Wear to Work?
- Pearls and When to Wear Them
- How to Dress for Company Golf Outings
- Business Lunch Tips from Corporette Readers
- Nosy Coworkers and Your Personal Life
Three years ago…
- Can You Wear a Maxi Dress to Work?
- What to Do When Your Mentor Hates You
- What to Wear to a Company Picnic
- Tales From the Wallet: Bad Financial Decisions
Four years ago…
- What NOT to Wear as a Summer Associate or Intern
- How to Keep White Blouses White
- Tool of the Trade: Shopping Notes (I still love this service!)
- How to Wear a Black Blazer as a Separate
Five years ago…
- The Corporette Guide to Cardigans
- Can Younger Women Wear Colorful Suits?
- The Feminine, Professional Digital Watch
Six years ago…*
Seven years ago…*
- 360 Review: Ellen Parsons (of Damages)
- Etiquette Flash: What Your Drink Says About You
- Poll Results: How Often Do You Dry Clean Your Suits?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)