Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Expanding a Suiting Collection
- Foot Tattoos and Interviews
- Where to Start When You Need Style Inspiration
- Homing from Work: What Personal Tasks Are OK/Good to Do At Work?
- Are You An Office Mom?
- Tales from the Wallet: Wedding Finances
- Which Fall TV Are You Excited About?
Two years ago…
- Strategic Volunteering: Do You Do It?
- What Not to Order at a Business Lunch
- How to Decorate Your Work Desk
- The Best Workwear for Petites
- Readers Share Their Shopping Habits
- Choosing a Case for Your Phone
Three years ago…
- Building a Tasteful Jewelry Collection
- How to Use LinkedIn Secretly
- Dazed and Confused: How to Help Your Colleague Present Herself Better
- Online Shopping: The Best Tools
- The Best South American Stores for Professional Clothes
Four years ago…
- Are You A Different Woman on the Weekends?
- The Top Alterations Your Suits May Need (guest post by Jean of ExtraPetite)
- The Newbie’s Guide to Designer Shoes (guest post by Tiffany of I Am Stylish)
- Professional Women — and Gray Hair (guest post by Siouxsie Law)
- The Business Lunch, Gluten-Free (guest post by Valerie of City|Life|Eats)
- How to Freeze Food (Without a Vacuum Sealer)
Five years ago…
- Ooh, this was a good one: Are YOU Rich and If So, Why?
- How to Dress from Desk to Dinner
- The Closet Switch: Seasonal Clothes Storage
- Do You Shake Hands While Sick?
- The Poorly-Timed Zit: Acne and the Job
Six years ago…*
- Can You Take a Doggie Bag from a Business Lunch?
- What’s Your Daily Tech Diet?
- Knee-High Boots: The Debate
- What Do You Wear to an Interview Dinner?
- How Do You Wear Pewter Shoes?
Seven years ago…*
- Office Staples: Toiletry Edition
- Day to Night Transitions: The Poll and The Results
- What Makeup Do You Wear to Work Daily?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)