Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Three Different Ways to Clean Your Closet
- Open Thread: Changing Your Diet for the New Year
- How to Set Up Automatic Investing to Save Time and Grow Your Wealth
- Personal Money Snapshot: A BigLaw Associate Shares Her Thoughts on Saving for a Down Payment, Paying off Student Loans, and Spending Responsibly
- How to Find Your Favorite Authors on Sale
Two years ago…
- Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Design Mistakes for Workwear
- The Best Workwear for Tall Women
- The Minimalist’s Guide to Dressing for Work
- How Are You Planning For Your Career-Related Resolutions?
- Dry January: Why I’m Doing It Again — And What to Drink Instead
- Personal Money Snapshot: Administrator in Public Higher Education and Former Lawyer
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE
- Wow, The Corporette Guide to Comfortable Heels launched in 2011! We just updated it! Any new finds for comfortable shoes, ladies? Please leave ’em as comments on the Guide.
- How to Style Long Hair for Job Interviews (this is one of our top posts!)
- Why Sheer Blouses and the Office Don’t Mix
- Can Younger Women Wear Designer Suits Such As St. John’s?
- When Should You Give Up and Buy a Larger Size?
- Tips on Wearing Black and Navy Together
MORE LIFESTYLE ADVICE FOR OVERACHIEVING CHICKS
- Planning for Babies (this was a great discussion!)
- Laughter as Medicine: How to Deal with Stress and Anxiety Using YouTube
- Tax-Savvy Investments: 401Ks & IRAs, Oh My!
- Changing Your Name After Divorce
- What to Eat When You Have No Time to Eat
- Can a Water Bottle Be Unprofessional? (Or: Are We Overthinking This “Professional” Thing?)