Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago…
One year ago…
- What Color Shoes to Wear with Different Colors of Pants
- What to Wear to a Business Cocktail Party
- How to Stop Overthinking/Worrying About the Future
- Open Thread: How to Find Sponsors at Work
- How to Make Sure You Get Your Money Back on Returned Online Purchases
- Open Thread: On Drinking Too Much, Jobs That Encourage Drinking, and Drinking Because of Job-Related Stress
- A Smart Home: Creepy or Cool?
Two years ago…
- Fashion Startups: 25 Brands Making Bags and Shoes for Work
- Workhorses for Your Working Wardrobe
- Weekend Prep for Monday: Do You Do It?
- The Best Beauty Advice You’ve Ever Heard
- Which Trends Won’t You Wear to Work?
- Weekend Wednesday: Pajamas for Grownups
- The Best LinkedIn Settings for Job Hunting
Three years ago…
- Workwear Made in the U.S.A.
- Law School, Orientation Outfits, and Dressing for You
- Petite Office Ergonomics (and How Does Your Office Handle Ergonomics?)
- What’s Your After-Work Routine?
- Tips for Full-Time MBA Students
- What Have You Forgotten to Pack for a Work Trip?
Older Articles with Career Advice
- How to Tell Your Mentor That You’re Quitting
- How to Announce Your Pregnancy at Work
- 10 Things About … Interviewing
- Books and Blogs for MBA Students
- Are Heels a Must for Interviews?
- How to Rock Your Telephone Interview
- Should You Accept a Job Offer on the Spot?
- Should You List Your Greek Affiliations on Your Resume?
More Work Fashion Advice
- Where to Find Blazers If You’re Busty
- When to Tuck in Your Shirt
- What to Wear to a Professional Conference
- How to Find Shoes for “Problem” Feet
- Interviewing Tip: The Old Mirror Trick
Lifestyle Advice for Overachieving Chicks
- How to Keep Your Work Life Separate From Your Personal Life
- How to Make a Blowout Last for Days
- Tips for Finding a Financial Planner
- Lifting Weights for Women: How to Get Started (And Why Not to Fear Heavy Weights)
- Thoughts on Setting Up House: Why You Should Buy Nice Things (If You Want To) Before You’re Partnered
OMG! I have not moved forward in 5 years vis a vis finding a guy and getting married. Look at this p’ost from 2013. All I have now that I did not have then are 1) a bigger tuchus; 2) partnership at my firm and 3) less chance then ever of actually landing a guy! FOOEY!
I made alot of sense back then and am still single! DOUBEL FOOEY!
Has anyone else experienced that therapists (even those that only accept private pay) don’t call new patients back? I’m trying to set up marriage counseling for me and my husband and having a heck of a time getting ANYONE to call me back.