This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago…
One year ago…
- What Color Shoes to Wear with Different Colors of Pants
- What to Wear to a Business Cocktail Party
- How to Stop Overthinking/Worrying About the Future
- Open Thread: How to Find Sponsors at Work
- How to Make Sure You Get Your Money Back on Returned Online Purchases
- Open Thread: On Drinking Too Much, Jobs That Encourage Drinking, and Drinking Because of Job-Related Stress
- A Smart Home: Creepy or Cool?
Two years ago…
- Fashion Startups: 25 Brands Making Bags and Shoes for Work
- Workhorses for Your Working Wardrobe
- Weekend Prep for Monday: Do You Do It?
- The Best Beauty Advice You’ve Ever Heard
- Which Trends Won’t You Wear to Work?
- Weekend Wednesday: Pajamas for Grownups
- The Best LinkedIn Settings for Job Hunting
Three years ago…
- Workwear Made in the U.S.A.
- Law School, Orientation Outfits, and Dressing for You
- Petite Office Ergonomics (and How Does Your Office Handle Ergonomics?)
- What’s Your After-Work Routine?
- Tips for Full-Time MBA Students
- What Have You Forgotten to Pack for a Work Trip?
Older Articles with Career Advice
- How to Tell Your Mentor That You’re Quitting
- How to Announce Your Pregnancy at Work
- 10 Things About … Interviewing
- Books and Blogs for MBA Students
- Are Heels a Must for Interviews?
- How to Rock Your Telephone Interview
- Should You Accept a Job Offer on the Spot?
- Should You List Your Greek Affiliations on Your Resume?
More Work Fashion Advice
- Where to Find Blazers If You’re Busty
- When to Tuck in Your Shirt
- What to Wear to a Professional Conference
- How to Find Shoes for “Problem” Feet
- Interviewing Tip: The Old Mirror Trick
Lifestyle Advice for Overachieving Chicks
- How to Keep Your Work Life Separate From Your Personal Life
- How to Make a Blowout Last for Days
- Tips for Finding a Financial Planner
- Lifting Weights for Women: How to Get Started (And Why Not to Fear Heavy Weights)
- Thoughts on Setting Up House: Why You Should Buy Nice Things (If You Want To) Before You’re Partnered