Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Everything You Need to Know About Dry Cleaning Your Suits
- 12 Easy Ways to Stop Shopping
- Have You Joined Any Female-Focused Workspaces?
- 2013, 2019, 2024: Where Did You Think You’d Be By Now? Where Do You Want to Be in Five Years?
- Where Do You Find Your Quiet?
- The Money Snapshot: A 32-Year-Old Tech Support Worker Shares Thoughts on Budget Tracking
- What Are Your Favorite Apps?
Two years ago…
- The Best Commuting Shoes in 2018: Stylish, Comfortable, AND Practical?
- 14 Great YouTube Tutorials for Updos
- How to Wear a Black Dress with a Non-Matching Blazer or Cardigan
- What to Wear to Law School Graduation
Three years ago…
- How to Dress Like Selina Meyer in Veep
- When is a Dress Too Short for Work?
- The Best Online Women’s Management Training
- How to Get a Dog When You Work All The Time
Four years ago…
- How Much Jewelry Should You Wear to Work?
- Weekend Wednesday: Stylish Travel Dresses
- Should Your Work Friends Include Your Assistant?
- Energy Foods for Work
- Making Time for Therapy
- A Marriage Mindset, Overachieving Chicks, and the Patels
- You’ve Just Won the Lottery. Like, a LOT. Now What? (Fantasy Open Thread)
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE…
- Tips to Look Stylish and Professional at a Business Casual Office
- How to Hide a Baby Bump
- What to Wear to a Work-Related Golf Event
- We Ask: Can You Wear Fishnets to a Conservative Job? You Answer: No, You Cannot.
- Building Your Wardrobe for Your Summer Internship
- How to Keep Blouses and Shirts Neatly Tucked
- Tips on Wearing Stockings to Work without Ripping Them (updated 2017!)
- Can Interns Wear Statement Pieces?
- Dressing For Work When You’re Busty and On a Budget
MORE CAREER ADVICE FOR PROFESSIONAL WOMEN
- Emails and Quitting: What to Do About Your Email When You Leave a Job (updated 2017!)
- What to Say in Your Maternity Leave Message
- Being Confident at Work vs. Being Arrogant
- How and What to Delegate to Your Assistant
- Should You Buy a Fancy Car to Impress Clients?
- Corporate Headshots: Best Practices (And What to Avoid)
- Internship Etiquette Tips: “No Duh” Tips to Idiotproof Your Summer
MORE LIFESTYLE ADVICE FOR OVERACHIEVING CHICKS
- What to Eat for Energy on Long-Haul Days
- PSA: Watch Out for Allergies and Dry, Tired Eyes (Plus Kat’s Own “Nearly Scarred My Corneas” Story)
- How to Have a Social Life
- Food Pushers: How to Say No to Cupcakes at the Office
- Tales from the Wallet: Money Management Methods for Marriage and Partnerships
- Business Travel Tips and Tricks
- Emergency Preparedness: What’s Smart, What’s Crazy?
Kat, I’m having to fill out 4 CAPTCHAs *correctly* just to access the site since some changes a few days ago. Could you please look into this? Is it really necessary?
We’re sorry about this! Can you please let us know what country you’re in? Is this happening via CloudFlare?
I’m in Korea. I’m just accessing through Android’s Chrome app (on mobile, which used to be just clicking on the check box or 1 set of images, but now has devolved to 4-8 sets) or my Windows desktop’s Chrome (which sometimes fares better than mobile – with letter input systems that go through on one try -, but not usually).
Thank you for this info! We will try to figure out what’s going on!
I highly recommend the BBC Radio 4 podcast “All in the Mind” , specifically the episode Lawyers’ Wellbeing. Date is 19th December. It’s in itunes podcast app.
HA at the idea of a five-year plan now. Who would have thought anyone’s five-year plan from last year would have included a global pandemic and a prolonged quarantine for year 1?