Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Everything You Need to Know About Dry Cleaning Your Suits
- 12 Easy Ways to Stop Shopping
- Have You Joined Any Female-Focused Workspaces?
- 2013, 2019, 2024: Where Did You Think You’d Be By Now? Where Do You Want to Be in Five Years?
- Where Do You Find Your Quiet?
- The Money Snapshot: A 32-Year-Old Tech Support Worker Shares Thoughts on Budget Tracking
- What Are Your Favorite Apps?
Two years ago…
- The Best Commuting Shoes in 2018: Stylish, Comfortable, AND Practical?
- 14 Great YouTube Tutorials for Updos
- How to Wear a Black Dress with a Non-Matching Blazer or Cardigan
- What to Wear to Law School Graduation
Three years ago…
- How to Dress Like Selina Meyer in Veep
- When is a Dress Too Short for Work?
- The Best Online Women’s Management Training
- How to Get a Dog When You Work All The Time
Four years ago…
- How Much Jewelry Should You Wear to Work?
- Weekend Wednesday: Stylish Travel Dresses
- Should Your Work Friends Include Your Assistant?
- Energy Foods for Work
- Making Time for Therapy
- A Marriage Mindset, Overachieving Chicks, and the Patels
- You’ve Just Won the Lottery. Like, a LOT. Now What? (Fantasy Open Thread)
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE…
- Tips to Look Stylish and Professional at a Business Casual Office
- How to Hide a Baby Bump
- What to Wear to a Work-Related Golf Event
- We Ask: Can You Wear Fishnets to a Conservative Job? You Answer: No, You Cannot.
- Building Your Wardrobe for Your Summer Internship
- How to Keep Blouses and Shirts Neatly Tucked
- Tips on Wearing Stockings to Work without Ripping Them (updated 2017!)
- Can Interns Wear Statement Pieces?
- Dressing For Work When You’re Busty and On a Budget
MORE CAREER ADVICE FOR PROFESSIONAL WOMEN
- Emails and Quitting: What to Do About Your Email When You Leave a Job (updated 2017!)
- What to Say in Your Maternity Leave Message
- Being Confident at Work vs. Being Arrogant
- How and What to Delegate to Your Assistant
- Should You Buy a Fancy Car to Impress Clients?
- Corporate Headshots: Best Practices (And What to Avoid)
- Internship Etiquette Tips: “No Duh” Tips to Idiotproof Your Summer
MORE LIFESTYLE ADVICE FOR OVERACHIEVING CHICKS
- What to Eat for Energy on Long-Haul Days
- PSA: Watch Out for Allergies and Dry, Tired Eyes (Plus Kat’s Own “Nearly Scarred My Corneas” Story)
- How to Have a Social Life
- Food Pushers: How to Say No to Cupcakes at the Office
- Tales from the Wallet: Money Management Methods for Marriage and Partnerships
- Business Travel Tips and Tricks
- Emergency Preparedness: What’s Smart, What’s Crazy?