Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- What to Wear to Work When It’s Unseasonably Warm
- Dressing Professionally But Comfortably for a Long Flight
- Cute Office Supplies: When To Use Them
- Do You Send Holiday Cards to Friends and Colleagues?
- Tips on Fine Jewelry Care
Two years ago…
- How to Upgrade Your Shoe Collection
- Wearing Thigh-High Stockings at Work
- What to Do When Your Boss Tells You to Smile
- Should You Buy a Holiday Gift for Your Boss?
Three years ago…
- The Best Workwear for Plus Sizes
- Shoe Care for Women [guest post by The Fine Young Gentleman]
- How to Hire an Assistant
- Great Gifts for Business Associates
- Hyphenated Names and Email Addresses
Four years ago…
- How to Wear a Brooch
- Luxury Totes for Work
- Tips on Asking for a Raise
- Party-Appropriate Conversation Topics
- The Best Personal Style Blogs for Workwear
- Seasonal Must-Have: Velvet Blazer
Five years ago…
- The Best Workwear Sample Sale/Flash Sale Sites
- How to Discourage Chatty Coworkers
- My Trick for Holiday Shopping From Afar
- Know Your Metals: How to Buy Jewelry Without Getting Fleeced
- How Messy Can Your Office Be?
- Looking Professional While Biking to Work
Six years ago…
- Looking Young — Or Acting Young?
- Personal Phone Calls and the Office
- How Often Do You Shower?
- Kat’s Visit to TJ Maxx HQ
- Personal Shopper vs. Personal Stylist: What’s the Difference?
Seven years ago…*
- How Much Do You Save?
- The Corporette Gift Guide
- Tool of the Trade: Use a Business Card to Organize Your Necklaces
- How To Hem Your Pants for Commuting in Flats
- The Best Business Card Cases
Eight years ago…*
- The Tricky Waters of Holiday Cards
- Are Patterned Tights Professional? The Poll and the Results
- Can You Rock a Vintage Look at a Conservative Office?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)