Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- How to Turn a Bad Day Around
- Workplace Emergencies: Looking Professional But Being Prepared
- Pregnancy Worries and Your Job
- The Best Online Shopping Apps to Find Good Deals
- How Much Should You Save for Retirement?
Two years ago…
- A Weatherproof Tote for Work
- How to Wear Jeans to the Office
- The Best Workwear Brands for Hips (Or Other Body Shapes)
- When You’re the Boss: Being Liked vs. Being Respected
- Faxes from Older Colleagues: Should You Reply by Email?
- Tales from the Wallet: Financially Preparing for Baby
Three years ago…
- The Best Clothes for Weight Fluctuations
- Dressing to Show Authority — Without a Suit
- Which Fabrics Dry-Clean the Best?
- The Care and Maintenance of Professional Contacts
- How to Manage Your Time
Four years ago…
- Professional Hair: What Cut Should You Get?
- How to Nap at Work
- Saving For Retirement — How Much?
- Can You Wear a Red Dress to a Black Tie Event?
- How to Repair a Ripped Suit Jacket
Five years ago…
- How to Interview with Friends
- The Professional Implications of “Bitchface”
- How to React When Presented with a “Gentlemanly” Limp Handshake
- Can You Bare Your Legs on Warm Days in “Winter”?
- What Are Your Favorite Magazines?
Six years ago…
- What Colors Should You Avoid Wearing with a Gray Suit?
- Keeping Track of Your Time (Whether for Your Boss or Yourself)
- How to Tell a Coworker They Smell Bad
- Kat’s Tips for Internet Shopping
Seven years ago…*
- A Stranger With a Wardrobe Problem: What’s Your Move?
- Is It Wrong to Date at the Office?
- Silk Longjohns: How to Stay Warm in the Winter and Still Look Professional
- 19 Tips to Save Time Around the House
- “You Dress Too Well” — Compliment or Criticism?
Eight years ago…*
- Suits for Tall Girls
- Suits for Short/Petite Girls
- Suits for Pregnant Women
- Poll: How High of a Heel is Too High?
- The Corporette Guide to Dating
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)