This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- The Guide to Pantyhose for Work
- Beauty Wednesday: Summer Makeup
- Should You Say No to Sports at Work?
- Becoming a Better Manager: Books and Online Resources
- Tales from the Wallet: Surviving Divorce, Financially
Two years ago…
- Metallic Shoes: Appropriate for the Office?
- Summer Associate Style: What to Wear for Your Internship
- The Best Underwear for Eliminating VPL
- Tales from the Wallet: Fashion Math
- Machine-Washable Blazers (this post inspired our Washable Wednesday feature at CorporetteMoms!)
- Closing Career Doors
- Handling Frequent Doctors’ Appointments
Three years ago…
- Girly Clothes: When Do They Become Unprofessional?
- How to Look Management-Worthy When You Want a Promotion
- Promoting Your Friends Professionally
- Scheduling Appointments When You’re Very Busy
- How to Deepen Your Voice
Four years ago…
- Pantyhose in the Summer
- How to Use Friends of Friends in Your Job Hunt
- Black Tie on a Budget
- How to Explain an Embarrassing Illness
- The Best Bags for Walking to Work
Five years ago…
- Dressing Professionally in Summertime
- The Corporette Guide to Moving
- Nail Biting, Gum-Snapping, and More: Breaking Bad Habits at the Office
- Interviewing in Changed Circumstances
- Dating an Overachieving, Busy Guy
- How to Dress if Your Top and Bottom Are Wildly Different Sizes
- The Tomboy in the Suit
Six years ago…
- The Busy Woman’s Guide to Relaxation
- Does Long Hair Make You Look Younger?
- Are Rain Boots Ever Professional?
- How Not to Gain Weight Over the Summer Recruiting Season
- Recognizing a Great Deal
Seven years ago…*
- Can Oxford Shoes Be Worn to Work?
- Can I Wear a Longer Skirt to an Important Court Appearance?
- Ponytails at the Office: Yea or Nay?
and — in May 2008 –*
*N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)