Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- 7 Ways to Freshen Up Your Work Wardrobe for Spring
- The Best Makeup Products to Fake a Good Night’s Sleep
- Dressing for Work in Different Cities
- Tool of the Trade: What Apps, Gadgets, Tools and More Are You Loving Now?
- How to Use a Personal Assistant
- Cash Savings vs. Retirement Savings Accounts: Where to Stash Your Money
Two years ago…
- Workwear Style and Fun Glasses
- What to Do if a Colleague Takes Credit for Your Work
- Morning Routines for Successful People
- Adventures in Not Looking Older Than You Have To: Serums, Sunscreen, and Retinoids
- Stressed About Filing Taxes?
- How to Fit Lunch Workouts Into Your Workday
- The Best Cookware and Kitchen Appliances
Three years ago…
- Beauty Wednesday: Interview Makeup
- What to Wear to an Alumni Lunch Event
- How High to Button Your Shirt for Interviews
- Dressing for a Big Meeting at a Casual Office
- Are Crossbody Bags Professional?
- When Fear and Low Self-Esteem Hold You Back
Four years ago…
- How to Shop Your Closet
- Shopping for Special Occasions
- What to Wear When You’re Out of Town & Working Late
- Plus-One Style: Dinner at Your Husband’s Boss’s House
- Career Plans: If, Why, How
- Tales from the Wallet: How to Invest $10K
Five years ago…
- How to Do the Work You’re Not Ready For
- Looking Professional in Flats
- Geek Chic Eyeglasses: Office Yea or Nay?
- Miscarriage, Fertility Troubles, and the Office
- How to Remove Deodorant Marks from Suiting
- Midday Exercise Tips
Six years ago…
- How to Make New Friends and Network After Law School
- Salary or Title: Which Is More Important to You?
- When You Compete with Friends for Jobs
- The Chatty Boss
- Should You Sign a Pre-Nup?
Seven years ago…
- How to Resign Gracefully
- Dating Someone With Less Money (or More Time)
- What to Wear Underneath a Suit Jacket
- How to Look Professional (Without Looking Like You Think You’re in Charge)
- Surprise Basics for Women’s Workwear (This was a great discussion!)
- Dressing Professionally with a Cast
Eight years ago…*
- How to Keep Wrap Dresses Closed
- Lunchtime Workouts: Yea or Nay?
- Ergonomics for the Office
- Can You Be Friends With Your Secretary?
- How to Travel for Business
Nine years ago…*
- What to Wear When You’re Laid-Off and Looking
- Appropriate Bags for Summer Associates
- Makeup Review: L’Oreal Infallible Lip
- Poll: Are All Sheer Fabrics Bad for the Office?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)