Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Workhorses for Your Working Wardrobe
- Four Reasons to Do a Seasonal Clothing Review
- Your Favorite Dry Shampoo
- How to Return Items Bought Online
- What Should Your Monthly Housing Costs Be?
- Plants, Points, Portions, and More: A Diet Open Thread
- 4 Types of Vacation Packages for Busy Women
Two years ago…
- The Corporette Guide to Stylish Cardigans for the Office
- My Boss Says I Shouldn’t Wear Dresses or Skirts to Work
- Tips for Full-Time MBA Students
- What Have You Forgotten to Pack for a Work Trip?
- Your Job, Your Career, or You: When to Quit
- Tales from the Wallet: Eldercare and Finances
Three years ago…
- Blazers for the Busty
- Are Heels a Must for Interviews?
- How to Wear Color at Work
- Crazy Work Schedule? Go Easy on Yourself (guest post from Jewish Girl of Stuff Jewish Girls Like)
- Keeping Your Resume Updated
- Planning for Retirement — But Not How You Think (guest post from Lisa of Privilege)
Four years ago…
- How to Button Your Cardigans
- Setting Up a Mobile Office
- Your Career and Your Personality
- How to Take a Job Far from Family and Friends
- Handling Information Overload
Five years ago…
- The Professional Wardrobe for Under $150 (guest post from Cassie Boorn of Ask a PR Girl)
- How to Make a Blowout Last for Days
- Back to School: Juggling a Job and Classes
- Travel Internationally in Comfort and Style (guest post from Courtney Gould Miller of Chinaful)
- The Best Stores in Asia for Professional Workwear
- Which Pants Have the Best Pockets?
Six years ago…
- Should You Accept a Job Offer on the Spot?
- Leather and the Office
- How to Handle a Bad/Lazy/Disrespectful Assistant
- The Perfect Plus-Sized Blazer (guest post from Kathryn Rubino)
- Should You List Your Greek Affiliations on Your Resume?
- How to Select Stylish Eyewear (guest post from Angie Cox of You Look Fab)
- The Best Notebooks
- How To Budget If You Go Back to School
Seven years ago…
- Open Thread: What Is Your Best Interview Advice?
- How to Get Your Resume Noticed
- Are Patent Leather Accessories Conservative Enough?
- Professional, Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Hats and the Professional Woman
Eight years ago…*
- What Does Your Tote Bag Say About You?
- Interviewing Tip: The Old Mirror Trick
- What To Do When You Accidentally Ask Everyone You Know to “Link In” With You
Nine years ago…*
- Suit(s) of the Week: The Basics
- Reader Mailbag: What to Wear on Interviews Generally
- 10 Things About … Interviewing
- Poll Results: Nude Pantyhose for Interviews
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)