Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- How to Dress Like Selina Meyer in Veep
- When is a Dress Too Short for Work?
- The Best Online Women’s Management Training
- How to Get a Dog When You Work All The Time
Two years ago…
- How Much Jewelry Should You Wear to Work?
- Weekend Wednesday: Stylish Travel Dresses
- Should Your Work Friends Include Your Assistant?
- Energy Foods for Work
- Making Time for Therapy
- A Marriage Mindset, Overachieving Chicks, and the Patels
- You’ve Just Won the Lottery. Like, a LOT. Now What?
Three years ago…
- Summer Tweed, Winter Tweed: What’s the Difference?
- When Is It Time to Stop Wearing Tights and Boots?
- Networking Lunches: What to Wear If You Don’t Wear a Suit
- What to Wear to a Work-Related Golf Event
- Business Travel Tips and Tricks
- Decluttering, Selling, Donating, Kondo-ing, and More
Four years ago…
- Corporate Headshots: Best Practices (And What to Avoid)
- What to Wear for a Polygraph Test
- Offensive Clients: How to Deal
- Tool of the Trade: Hukkster
- Introducing … CorporetteMoms
Five years ago…
- Dry Cleaning Suits: Everything You Need to Know
- Can You Create a Suit by Mixing Different Black Fabrics?
- How to Interview After Getting Fired
- Food Pushers: How to Say No to Cupcakes at the Office
- Lean In: The Corporette Review
- Makeup for the Bike Ride to Work
Six years ago…
- The Corporette Guide to Proper Hem Lengths
- PSA: Watch Out for Allergies and Dry, Tired Eyes (Plus Kat’s Own “Nearly Scarred My Corneas” Story)
- Should You Buy a Fancy Car to Impress Clients?
- How to Campaign for the Job You Already Have (Amidst a Company Reorganization and a Badmouthing Coworker)
- The Best Rolling Suitcases
Seven years ago…
- How and What to Delegate to Your Assistant
- What to Say in Your Maternity Leave Message
- How to Have a Social Life
- Can You Listen to Music at the Office?
- Changing Careers: Our Top Tips
Eight years ago…*
- What to Eat for Energy
- How to Hide a Baby Bump and How to Dress Postpartum
- Comfier Heels? Yes, Please — Insolia Inserts Review
- How to Keep Blouses and Shirts Neatly Tucked
- What to Do When You Belatedly Realize You Have B.O.
Nine years ago…*
- We Ask: Can You Wear Fishnets to a Conservative Job? You Answer: No, You Cannot
- How to Pack for a Summer Working Abroad
- Building Your Wardrobe for Your Summer Internship
- Internship Etiquette Tips: “No Duh” Tips to Idiotproof Your Summer
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)